Everchange Fitness offers by-appointment semi-private (small group) training Monday – Friday, 7am – 7pm. During your initial consultation, we’ll spend a few minutes discussing your history, goals, and learn how we will work together. If meeting in person, we will go through an optional body composition assessment and a brief movement screening.
All programs and coaching are designed on the principles of our Four Foundations: Movement, Flexibility, Nutrition, and Well-Being. No matter your level and needs, each workout will provide levels and modifications to help you get the best of your session.
Each week will feature two different strength workouts, a cardio-intensive day, an endurance day, and a technique day.
Equipment used: Free weights, TRX, resistance bands, medicine balls, and your own body!
Class format: Each 60-minute class starts off with 15 minutes to arrive, prepare, and roll out as needed. From there, the class will progress into a 10-minute dynamic warmup. The day’s workout itself will run 20-30 minutes, with cool-down/stretching to wrap up the day.
If you would like to use the shower, please bring your own towel and toiletries. There is 1-2 hour street parking in the vicinity. There is also convenient public transit access to the studio from Civic Center.
You might initially experience soreness, so please download this instructional Fitness Foam Rolling PDF. It’ll be very helpful in helping you find trigger points to release at home. The more you keep it up, the more it will also help decrease post-workout soreness and improve muscle recovery.
Products I recommend on Amazon.com
Even if you come in Monday through Friday, a small amount of gear at home will keep you progressing.
Self-Myofascial Release (SMR) and Stretching Aids
Foam Roller: I recommend the 36″ high density or super high-density firmness of rollers, unless your body needs to be eased into foam rolling.
Yoga strap: 8-10″
Mini band: Begin with both the light (green) and medium (blue) bands. Get the heavy (black) if you feel quite strong!
Contact me about which levels of XerTubes are correct for you.
Discount Partners and Resources
- San Francisco Bicycle Coalition: Everchange Fitness supports and is a discount partner of the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition. Visit their site on how to become a member to support safer commuting for all in San Francisco. Members receive 10% off all personal training and small group packages. Show Jeri your membership card to receive discount.
- AIDS/LifeCycle: Are you an AIDS/LifeCycle trainee? Contact Jeri with your rider # to receive 10% off all personal training and small group packages, OR, pay full rate and we will donate 10% of the package price to your rider fund.
There’s a huge variety of tracking apps out there, especially ones for running. Check out this review on the Best Running Apps in 2017.
- MyFitnessPal: A fantastic, all-purpose fitness app.
- Strava: An app for runners and cyclists.
- RunDouble’s C25K: A highly recommended running training program.
- Insight Timer: A meditation app that allows you to track your meditation sessions. Can be upgraded for a small fee to receive guided meditations.