Everchange Fitness is located at 1049 Market Street #105, San Francisco, CA 94103. Don’t see a class below that you would like listed on the schedule? Contact Jeri about how to begin a group!
Booty by Jeri
This resistance workout and Pilates fusion class is designed to help you make the best of your time! Receive a full-body workout to get your body going, then transition into Pilates to challenge your core, stretch your muscles, and enhance control. Use TRX, resistance bands, Kettlebells, free weights and your own body to be ready to tackle the activities you love to do. Get your own Booty by Jeri– you’ll love the way you look and feel!
Fit to Ride
As a cyclist, I know just how important it is for us to train our bodies off the bikes as well as on them! Especially during winter months, that conditioning becomes even more crucial.
In Fit to Ride, you will:
- Perform exercises that will help take the load off your knees, and address many common ankle/knee/hip concerns that cyclists face.
- Train your core stability and torso rotation to handle the demands of the bike, keeping that lower back pain away.
- Strengthen your arms and shoulders in a way that will allow you to experience less residual post-ride stress.
- Learn exercise modifications that will make the workout as challenging or accessible as your body needs.
- Develop active flexibility to keep your body ready to react when the road throws surprises your way.
From Zero to Hero
Are you unfamiliar with working out, or haven’t had a regular exercise routine in… well, FAR too long? Come in and have fun with an experienced and understanding trainer who helps you learn what is best for you! Begin with movement fundamentals and progress at your own pace. This class focuses on weight loss, strength building, toning, nutrition, and camaraderie. Use free weights, TRX, mini-bands, medicine balls and Pilates exercises. Become familiar with a variety of movements and exercises in a supportive and encouraging environment.
What is Restorative Fitness? It’s a whole new way to think about your body’s mobility! This 60-minute workout session begins with an active warmup, then transitions into bodyweight, TRX, and Pilates mat exercises. Gently wake up those tight, stiff, cranky bodies so that you feel refreshed and energized.
This class is good for beginning clients, clients with special physical needs, or even athletes who want to focus on improving range of motion on their recovery days.